Version : 184.108.40.206 (2013)
Size : 148.8MB
License : Full Version With Crack
Home : www.magix.com
For : Windows
Via : LETITBIT, SECUREUPLOAD
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab - a powerful package for compiling, cleaning and management of audio data of any kind. Allows the use of sound sources of various types: from tape and LPs to MRZ. Allows you to create the compilation with the imposition of high-quality effects, treatment and follow-up record. With this program you can clean up the sound of crackling, clicks and noise, as well as record cleansed data to CD / DVD, thereby protecting them from further deterioration. The program has a clear set of algorithms, as well as a compressor, an equalizer, stereo expander and more. Allows you to connect external DirectX plugins. It has a user-friendly interface and easy operation.
In the name of the application MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab MX contains a comprehensive description of its basic functionality. The toolkit allows users with different levels of training to engage in digitization and restoration of their analog library. With the application you can clear audio from the creaking, clicking, hissing sounds and other unwanted noise characteristic of digital copies of old LPs or cassette tapes.
Poor quality records exist in the archives of any modern music lover. This may include not only the digitized copies of analog media, but also of a live concert recording, made on a cell phone or audio files of unknown origin. Appendix MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab MX will help to quickly and easily bring these materials in order to make them suitable for listening. Processing result suit almost any user, except for the most discerning audiophile.
The application can boast support for common audio formats including WAV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, etc. Special mention is the fact that the cleaning process is almost completely automated. User friendly enough to run the "master" and follow the instructions.
An extensive set of "presets" for different occasions will fix audio literally a couple of clicks on the button. And power users will appreciate the more subtle and careful optimization. It should also be noted that the removal of the background noise is not the only useful feature of the product. MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab MX also allows you to apply for a variety of recording sound effects such as echo, reverb, etc. The application works with the operating systems Windows 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit versions).
• Removal of noise and sound processing
• manual click removal
• Batch optimization MP3-tracks
• Import / Export
• recording of the song on CD / DVD
• built-in effects
• Easy to use software
• Built-in equalizer
• record web radio stations
• Automatic search for the optimal level of sound for each track
• Edit audio with MAGIX Music Editor
• Automatic detection of the beginning and end of the song ...
Highlights of the new version:
• NEW! SoundCloner 2: Analyze your favorite songs and transfer them to any music tracks
• NEW! Handy preview function for presets:
• For more goal-oriented workflows
• NEW! Optimized user interface: For even faster results
• NEW! Fourth generation mastering effects:
• The mastering package for the final touches
• IMPROVED! Cleaning and Mastering Agents: Restore and optimize audio easier than ever before - automatically or step-by-step
• IMPROVED! Improved performance: For noticeably fast results
Supported import formats:
• Audio: WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, M3U, CUE, CD-A, FLAC, AAC
• Video sound: AVI, WMV, MXV, MOV, DV-AVI, MPEG-22)
Supported export formats:
• Audio: WAV, MP31), MP3 Surround1), WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, CD-A, FLAC, MP3 DVD, AAC2), Audio DVD, Data DVD
• Video sound: AVI